Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Working on new projects this week and new outlet for my goodies

Just getting back in the swing after being in Seattle..
I love my new beadz, and am looking at them wondering what beautiful peices will come out of them>>>>
I mean it is so great to have a nice area of beads, stash, so I can really go to town!
For sure!
For Sure!
Unity sold all the peices I put in there...
So now I have to refill the necklaces..
I also am going to add bracelets...
I am looking forward to getting stuff new and fresh in their.
I have some pieces that I haven't put on Etsy, and I might just go straight to Unity with them...
They are Tropical Delic Silver Gemstone pieces...
Including Earrings.. (new for me)......
I will take pictures though..

So many beads, so little time...
So many stamps,,, So little Time...