Saturday, November 15, 2008

Making our Way to Cali Journal Day ONE

Well as I posted before I am relocating to Santa Barbara area of California.
And this week has been a whirlwind, found out we were offically moving Last friday and this Friday was on the road and Micheal did a wonderful job getting us to Mobile! We have offically left Florida.
I had mixed emotions of sadness of leaving behind friends, loving the beaches and so many beautiful places, and wondering what am I doing leaving paradise? So I wanted to get the hell out of there and stop thinking! Just being.
As I have already got a Loft to live in across from the beach with views in a laid back Beach community five miles from stores!
So really it will be so kewl, and relaxed, but I have to get there to enjoy it.
Trying to live peacefully amist the Stress isn't easy!