Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Knitting Studio Schedule of Classes in SB & New Crochet Projects Book

I think I may have found a Shoppe that teaches classes very reasonably in SB! I mean let's face it SB isn't what I would call where the bargains are or dealz, it tends to be very pricey, classes, yarn, etc. but I stumbled upon a shoppe online in SB that teaches two hours of Crochet for 10 bucks! Yah! The schedule is below. I was to go on Sat, but I pulled a muscle in my back, uck! It is still bothering me, so I will probably go this Sat, or next tuesday! I did get a book over the weekend, thanks to hubby, The Idiots Guide to Crochet Projects! All pages are in color! Which I love and there are about four or five projects that are for beginners that rock! I recommend this book for sure, it was pricey though, 22.00! I think cause it is in color!
So at this time, I am good to go for books on crocheting, and really ready to jump in with hook and thread!


Knitting & Crochet Workshops

2 - hour workshops - $10.00 each

Tuesday Afternoons from 1 to 3 pm
Thursday Evenings from 7 to 9 pm
Saturday Morning from 11 am to 1 pm

From Novice to Accomplished Needleworkers,
these workshops are for anyone interested in learning to
knit or crochet, to improve skills, finish projects,
or to learn new techniques.

Come to these workshops to learn how to knit or crochet,
bring existing troublesome projects,
or just come and have a good time with
other knitters and crocheters!