Thursday, February 5, 2009

Knitting Board

I bought one of these a few years ago! I am going to put down my fear long enuff to watch the video and start on the scarf. They make items double knit, which is pretty kewl, I don't know if that's what I want or not in scarves and beanies.. Esp with spring/summer coming up, I wanted more lightweight items! But I was told it is easier then like Crochet, or Knitting... But I will blog on it after I work with it later today.
Check it out for yourself!

Scarf Knitting Board Kit Includes:
Everything need to make a soft alpaca scarf approxiametly 40" long. (can be longer if you start with 18 stitches instead of 22)
Included in kit:


  • 10" Knitting Board
  • Yarn - Alpaca/wool yarn 120 grams - 260 yards.
  • Instructional DVD
  • Knit Hook
Click here to get more info on Knitting Board