Friday, February 6, 2009

Working on Dharma-Truth Bracelets Series

I have finally gotten focused on doing this new line of bracelets. The bracelets feature rosewood round hand carved Tibetan prayer beads with buddhas and japanese symbol for peace, and gemstone natural chunks framing the bracelets.
The bracelets come in size 7, 8 and 8 1/2 inches.They will have a recycled hang tag with my name and website (and a lotus) on the front. I am having someone on Etsy designing a custom stamp for me. Tied with hemp string. I will sell them for 14.00 each.
I plan on having 3 dozen created in the next week and putting them on Etsy.
I have turqouise, dyed turqoise *pink, lavander, apple green, as well as orange coral, and red coral, and pink, blue and clear quartz chunks.
Be on the lookout for lovely new bracelets with great vibes!