Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Saw Howard Wills and getting deeper into Forgiveness Prayers

To heal my soul wounds, I decided to go see Howard Wills with the coaxing of a friend who knows him personally. I saw Howard last Thursday nite in Santa Barbara he was very healing and did a great job at attending to the needs of the people who came to get healed. He did heal me by prayer of my migraines that have plagued me since a child! For that I will be always grateful! I did go then on Sat. to Hollywood and was part of a smaller crowd. I purchased his forgiveness prayers CD and downloaded it on my Itouch. I started to listen and repeat them yesterday. They are more in depth then the prayers I got from online! I notice when I do them I feel more free and relaxed! Forgiveness is the name of the game to heal my soul wounds!