Friday, June 19, 2009

Creative Weekend Ahead

What plans do you have this weekend? Basking in the sun? Reading a good book? Sipping Organic Lemonade????
Well since I am in Cool and Crisp Ventura, Cali and it doesn't feel or look like Summer right now I am going to do some fun Creative stuff instead of my pool/beach bum time!
My loose plan (after all a Creative weekend requires little planning!) is to Go to The Yarn Store in Ventura that is having a open house, it is their annual event for many years being open! So I will sniff out some good dealz and check out what they have in the arena of Organic!
Then hang out at the Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf in Ventura, have some of their Summer tea and play on my iTouch (that is if it is working properly!).... Then run over to JoAnns with my 40% off coupon and check out the books again (did that last weekend!) Hurrah!
And of course Old Navy (one of my fav spots to shoppe, for doggies, hubby and yes even me!) They are having $2.00 Ribbed Knit Tanks!!! All day! So that will be my first stop!!!