Friday, June 19, 2009

$2.00 Tank Tops for Women Today Only!

I posted this because if you are looking for tanks and are on a serious budget (like alot of folx) you will love the $2.00 Tanks today. Limit 5.

Even if you don't care for Old Navy, you will enjoy the savings today! I usually try and purchase my clothing thru thrift shoppes, or Ross, TJ Maxx, Marshals (where I do find Organic Clothing discounted!)..

But sometimes I do find something at Old Navy. I love their Docker style Big Bell khaki's (I got a few of them for $4.97 each!) And yes I am saving money and all that jazz, but also I will wear them till they fall apart, and then try and use them for a craft project or donate them!

I don't buy alot of clothing anymore, since I am trying to just keep it simple, but do like a few basics in my wardrobe, such as the tanks (remember I am from Florida and moving back and we need tanks like ya all need water this time of year!).

I don't actually have alot of clothes anymore.. Just some really niceilicous tops, and a few pair of my fav pants (I scored at Levi's in Downtown SB and got Organic Cotton small Bell jeans for $14.00 a pair and got two!) I am a purse, tote person, but I usually buy recycled or organic cotton purses as of late! :) And for shoes, well I have three pair of Simple recycled mary janes with organic cotton... But I do have my Sequin Converse low top (had to have them and again will keep them forever!) and reef flip flops.... I know not eco friendly :(((
But I guess it is a big improvement from a few years ago! And I am getting better with my ecolicious style!
So check out Old Navy today and enjoy!
Old Navy
Women Exclusively Online! Women's Plus Maternity Men Girls Boys Baby Girls Baby Boys OldNavyWeekly.com
Shorts for Everyone ? Styles Starting at $10 ? Shop Women Shop Women's Plus Shop Maternity Shop Men Shop Girls Shop Boys Shop Baby Girls Shop Baby Boys
One-Day Wonder! All women's & girls ribbed knit tanks* $2 – In stores only Saturday June 20th Become an Old Navy Fan on Facebook to learn about special events, offers and more!
Update Your Email Preferences Old Navy Credit Card Store Locator
Athleta Piperlime Banana Republic Old Navy Gap
Privacy Policy | Unsubscribe