Monday, September 28, 2009

Coastal Living: Ten Best Road Trips


Coastal Living

Ten Best Road Trips

Sept. 2009

Ok feast your eyes on the beautiful scenery, Ocean views and warm breezes, all while you drive!
I always love Coastal living for the Incredibly fantabulous pictures and a sense I am on vacation while I am reading it!

I realy like that the locations they choose are not necessarily all warm and tropical spots, which makes it possible wherever you live to do a crazy kewl roadtrip with scenery to die for!

My favorite of all the locations is Outer Banks, NC.. I haven't been, but wanting too. And being that I am a Florida grrl I am well aware of the great surf spots there, as well as laid back and hip lifestyle..

But I also dig the Moblie to New Orleans jaunt. have done it (although not for fun) when I was driving from Ventura, California to Titusville, Florida. It is a beautiful drive.. Relaxing and I dunno just a bit of southern drawl quaintness..

One that I plan on doing in the next 6 months is La Paz to Todos Santos, Baja...I have heard so much and seen so many pics of that area (being that I live in Cali)... I really love the idea of rustic mexico, with surf, Catcti, Palm Trees and mountains that crest.

I also have to say that I love the PCH drive From Ventura to Malibu.. OMGosh that area rocks out!! I can't believe part of the drive is in Ventura! It is to die fa, so I add that to my list!

I recommend that you check out the article in Septembers Coastal Living Magazine and create your own Ten best road trips! Be inspired!