Saturday, October 31, 2009

Thank u Better Homes and Garden! For Do it Yourself Magazine!

Ok again where have I been? Asleep at the wheel again!

This is a incredible mag comes out four times a year (oh well!) I love it!

It has so many incredible, fantaulous, beautiful ideas that I just ooh and awe over each page! Think Indie Crafts meet Ready Made (another mag I love), meets Etsy, Meets Funk and Flash on the fly!

If you would love to have a mag that will brighten each season with new, inexpensive ideas to mix it up at home, then get this mag!! Right now you can get one year and the next is free..

I actually bought this mag at my locale Home Depot (yes the hubby dragged me in there!!!)... I just can't say enough about this (have you noticed!) ..

BTW I work (only a few times a month now) at a Incredible Vintage bookstore and my fav 70's home designs mags and books that we have are always Better Home and Gardens!
Even their Vintage craft books make me drool!!!!

Ok well check it out anyhoo! ENJOY! Create! Inspire! BE!
clipped from www.diyideas.com

Artwork Under $5
Four fun, fabulous, and easy-to-create art projects for $5 or less. (Plus, find even more here.)

Savvy Storage
Have a spare corner or shelf? Then you can have your own home office. Here's how to store more in your work space.

Gutter Topper Showstopper
A way-cool wall display made of stuff you can find at your local home supply center.

Shopgirl
The latest products, tools, and books that every DIYer should have.

Lightbulb Moment
Gorgeous DIY lights, lamps, and fixtures you can make in a weekend. Get glowing!

Check My Wall
Not your granny's wallpaper. This San Fran apartment is packed with wallpaper inspiration, plus tips and tricks for how to use it.