Friday, February 26, 2010

Freecycle 365: Day 16

Alot of active today on Freecycle HB, but quiet for me. I was unable to find someone for the bag of sweaters an dropped them off at the Salvation Army Thrift Store.
I did stop by one of two locale Scrapbook Stores. Disappointed they didn't carry Sassafras an Cosmo Cricket the reason I went in there! Bummmer! But they did end up having some older seasons of CC and I found the cutest owl wood chipboard!!!
OMGosh! Can't wait to use it!
I also scored the cutest Asian inspired photo box at locale Goodwill! They also had newer model polaroid one step for $6.99 but they didn't know if it worked, so I passed.
I also got in the mail yesterday the clinique butterfly plastic pouch from a buy it now on Ebay. So great for my new clinique silver tote. The pouch has green an yellow butterfly w clear background!!! So cute! Vintage Look and feel!
Isn't it wonderful to find many uses for items others may just disregard!
I don't use Clinique (I do the Organic Line of Physicians Formula), but I do love there designs they come up with for their bags to hold the makeup as well as their totes and little purses! Clinique has alot of fun retro styles and designers with Panache for their bags!
I got five or six Clinique Retro Style Make Up bags that are just gorgeous last week at the Goodwill for .99 each! I use them to put my take with me Embroidery, as well as supplies I need on hand NOW for my Art Journaling! They are so adorable will post pics soon!