Monday, February 15, 2010

V Day 2010 in our house!


Awwwwwe goodies n yum yums!!!
I got T a wonderful Heart Shaped Ivy for his office and made him a Framed Valentine for his office too!!! I also designed him a Valentine Card that was his style... :-}....
I got a beautiful day Vintage shopping and getting fun stuff, as well as a wonderful Vegan Thai meal to dye for darlin!!!! As well as some fun stuff at Joanns and Michaels. I also got a periodot bracelet with peace sign and peace word on clasp (cute!) and a wonderful sterling little necklace (he knows I love my simple small necklaces) that says one love one world one people (I love love Bob Marley)...
Then a afternoon walk at the beach with the dogiges, and fun treats to eat at home (as well as T's to dye for Guacamole/Salsa Delite!)..
What a great day to celebrate! Sunny and warm and Springtime is here!



Shanti Johnson www.lotusinthemud.com