Thursday, March 4, 2010

Freecycle 365: Day 22

Another active day on Freecycle HB! I saw a Offer for two full bags of yarn!!! I was second in line, oh well! I am sure they will enjoy it!!
I decided to take a couple online classes this month, and rather then take classes that last a few months with tons of projects I decided on shorter focused kinda classes.

My first class I started is a self paced journal/scrapbook class called "So you think u know me?" from www.Shimelle.com.

Shimelle is the creator an teacher of quite a few classes that she teaches online. She lives in England and came all the way to Cali where I saw her booth at the CHA SuperShow in Anaheim! Awesome! She seems like a free-spirit! Yah her!

I liked the idea of this class since it focuses on me exclusively an emotions! Each page u journal a pic an list of feelings or events linked to a emotion. There is a workbook that asks u ?'s for each emotion.
Looking so forward to the class!