Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Freecycle 365: Day 32

Was a busy day on FC Huntington Beach. I don't know if I mentioned it but we have or 5,000 members! Although only a handful post it's bustling w activity somedays!
I Offered up some fun sewing accesories an swatches of fabrics, as well as a vintage One Step Polaroid Camera. Both went to good folx who I am sure will enjoy them!
Craftywise I was able to work on my 2010 monthly craft diary and create some inspiring pages! I am starting to feel more and more organized, which has alot to do w Freecycle!
On the retail front, The buzz about Liberty of London at Target is Crrrrrazzzy!
I did go onine to check out their goodies and yes they have a uber kewl vintage style vibe, but I didn't see anything I really wanted, or needed. And since I love vintage and all things upcycled, it's a clear choice for me that I won't be rushing off to Target to load up my shopping cart!
BTW we are going to the Long Beach Antique/Vintage Market that's once a month. With over 800 vendors it should be fun, and maybe those vintage buttons and that Genie Sewing Machine Circa 70's are waiting for me there.