Friday, March 19, 2010

Freecycle 365: Day 36

Today was a very productive day fa sure! I offered up a BN Thread Organizer and two spools of BN Serger thread on Freecycle. I'm sure they will get more use out of them then me!

I am still cleaning out my craft room so there will be more goodies fa sure!!!

Did finally get the interview on HEN, minus technical difficulties! Always something to test my patience!!! But really just life on life's terms!

And FINISHED the 6 Embroidery Buttons for the swap! Yah! It took quite awhile but I got the technique down, finally!
I did three hand drawn hearts on some Amy Butler Fabric, and outlined three flowers from some Alexander Henry fun fabric!
So happy to have them done!






















Also some great news, MS's (Martha Stewart) peeps are sending me a copy of her newest book to review for HEN! Can't wait too see it!

Now I can start on my New line of Embroidery Art Designs!