Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Freecycle 365: Day 46

So dayz are just pure bliss, don't u agree?
Freecycle was a bust 4 me on Sunday and as it well needed to be!
I was out n about in the world of sunshine an palm trees cause the weather was da bomb, hot actually!!!
I spied on CL two yellow Ikea chairs 4 $5, yes u read that right! And a kewl wood Ikea stool/end table for another $5 spot!
I know seems surreal!
I scored them and they were BN!!! The yellow chair goes w the orange Ikea desk I got a few days ago so sweetly it makes me gush!
On the homefront we are preparing 4 our upcoming move further south. Placentia looks like a sweat little all American town that has the biggest park ever! Doggie friendly and picnic envy! It is a gorgeous place to perch and hang w the dogs, gotta luv that! Hills and waterways, they r gonna so dig it!!