Friday, March 19, 2010

Stitch Fest NYC Event Launching Martha's New Book!

Thought I would share these even though most of us won't there!
Just Beam me up Scotty!!!!
I do have some kewl newz though the nice folx at Martha Stewart are sending me a complimentary copy of the new Book and I will be reviewing it for Hand Embroidery Network. Can't wait to see it!
I personally like what MS has done for Crafting and Creating a Beautiful life thru Crafting!
So here is the schedule and dates... Oh well a grrl can dream can't she?

Martha Stewart’s Encyclopedia of Sewing and Fabric Crafts The event takes place April 1st
Starrett Lehigh building,
601 West 26th Street NYC
from 6pm-9pm.
Tickets are $30.00 and with that you receive a copy of the book, cocktails and hors d’oeuvres and the experience of the book coming to life in displays, demos and make & takes. Space is limited. You can get tickets here.