Monday, April 26, 2010

Freecycle 365: Dayz 66-75

Ok I feel off the wagon! I moved, unpacked and signed up for FC Fullerton. Unfortunately my experience so far is not that of FC Huntington Beach! I'm spoiled, fa sure. Letz just say that I've found putting Free listings on CL a quicker way to expediate my Offers!

I went thru our two storage units and donated quite a bit of goodies to some nice folx in my new area!

I did though buy a few new things during the last 10 dayz since I posted, thatz what I mean falling off the wagon!!!

It waz my BDay week and I treated myself! A new Liberty of London swimsuit (less 30% off), a Liberty of London Nightie, new non leather wallet (I was using a clinique type zipper purse w no pockets for last year!), and some more embroidery floss.
I was feeling out of sorts after the move an I fell back into shopping... Ugh!

On a positive note, I did score at a locale thrift store a awesome mushroom 70's cross stitch piece of framed art 4 a housewarming for our new apt!!!



It looks great in our vintage kitchen!!!! I was so wanting a nice piece like this 4ever! What a great find ;-)!!
Ok enuff self revelation 4 today!