Thursday, May 6, 2010

Freecycle 365: Dayz 85-88

Been so slow on FC Fullerton, I wanna call it NoCycle Fullerton!!! Ok though on Day 87 someone actually OFFERED a iTouch Apple iPod!!!!! Now maybe it was a joke, but if not OMGosh!!!! Of course I already have one and was wondering how many peeps responded!! Ammmmazing, when it rains it pours!!
On homefront we are getting settled in nicely!!! Yah! We r getting in the groove of things in Placentia!
It is so nice n easy w no to little traffic, as well as alot of what we need here so as not to have to go into Fullerton, Brea, Anaheim, etc..
Itz been great pool weather fa sure!!!
I have to get on the spending detox diet though. I have been doing a bit of retail (Marshalls, Big Lots, Kmart) shopping and believe itz due to making our new Apt perfect! Not gonna happen an don't really need anything outside of me to fix a inside of me problem!
Doing meditation w sound healing n Reiki tonite on myself, to bring it all back to balance!

Shanti