Monday, July 19, 2010

1 Week of Cre8tif Bliss

Ok I must rat myself out. I've been away from the Blog cause A. I moved again (joy joy)
B. Had to feel the settled Vibe
C. Take a Mental Break
D. And all the above!

So now my house is put back together, I'm put back together and feelin damn Jiggy about it. Yah!

We r officially in Whitebread Stepford Wife Land. Aliso Viejo or to be known on this Blog as AV is super new, super clean and super duper uptight. But hey at least were in a safe part of Orange County, CA!

We have a kickin view of mountains and homes (at nite the lights twinkle), we are in a Apt but have no view of anyone elses place or hear anything around or beneath us. Did I mention we also look over a park and have two parks surrounding us? Ya pretty damn good for OC!! We scored and even have a one car garage and regular address not Apt address!
The dogs and mommie luv the quiet park next to use, great for laying under one of the big trees and readin a good book!



View from one of bedroom windows!

Blogging For Scrapbookers

I signed up for another one of Shimelle's Classes and started it today (the day I also finished up U think U know me? Class) .
I luv her classes she rocks out. Cheap, Online Support a great Forum n directions!
In BFS she has a one year plan (great I know, right?) that lays out what to blog about for everyday to keep u inspired n fresh! I love it! I'm planning on doing it for a few years since it can just be cycled over n over!!
Well Today is: Do something cre8tif for everyday for a week! And post about it!!! Awesome!
Well I started decorating my SFB Page.



Cover Page 4 BFS




Cover For my Eco Green Recycled Sketch Pad I use to Do Homework for my Online Classes! Cute huh?!

I also posted over at http://www.handembroiderynetwork.com
About Stitcher's Revolution Patterns and posted about a mini giveaway!
I feel great I finally finished U think U Know Me?!!!
And started on SFB's!
As well as got back on the saddle w HEN! I've been neglectful of this part of my life, so now I'm ready to come in from the rain!

Shanti