Saturday, November 27, 2010

Downtown Long Beach Date

My Broh in Law came to visit our new pad & chum around w us today!
We walked to Arts District & checked out some kickin shoppes & LB Funk... I was able toshoot some pics w my iPhone & Apps...


Kewl Funky Arts District Park! Luv luv scroll work!



Luv the artwork on side wall of 2nd Street somewhere?! Says alot of beautiful things about Luv!



Holiday Dress Up Funky Store Display!


Sipology Coffee House Art Gallery



Fun Walking Jellfish!!! Surreal!!
Reminds me of Florida fa sure!



Artist for both pieces..



Long Beach Beach :-) colorful little fun beach Shack!

We ate, shopped @ $1 bookstore were I got some vintage mags (2 for $1!), we rode on passport, walked Harbour & Beach & did a bit of window shopping, Coffee Sipping to keep warm! A very funlaxing day!

Shanti