Thursday, November 18, 2010

Fallin into Holiday Vibe

R U?

LB City worker dudes were busy yesterday putting up Garland, Bows & lights on the old fashion street light right outside our balcony for the coming Holidayz!

At nite itz like a Festive Event w lights flickering!

When I first got into recovery I couldn't stand the Holidayz, and over the years I've started to really dig them, feelin that child like Holiday energy that this time of the year brings!

Goals Holiday 2010
I'm going to be starting on some Holiday embroidery art & make some fun garland as well as decorate the accent wall thatz blank w a Holiday Scene! Ala Felt!
Make some Gluten Free Organic Yummy Baked Treats & take pics of our fun pink holiday tree & decor!

Ok here's a fun pic from Better Homes & Garden's Thanksgiving Table Decorating Ideas!






Simple but tasteful! Yummy! I heart that Mag! Such gre8t design ideas! Gush!

Shanti