Sunday, November 7, 2010

Moving into a new Experience

Random thoughts on LB!



We moved last weekend & are officially Downtown Long Beach residents!

The move had it's usual drama & stress. This past week my body felt the effects of overdoing it! But I was so elated to be done & over w it I hardly noticed!!!

Walking is part of my daily life now! Especially since most places I can walk too!!! So awesome!

We have a gre8t view of Pine Street! Nice part is we are away from bustle of the street but can view it from our balcony!

I LUV the Passport! FREE Bus service to the Harbour & Pike from our Apt!!
And we pick it up right in front of our place!

Walking along the Harbour is da best @ nite! Beautiful!

The dogs r so happy to be here!! Unreal!!
We walk to the Groomers!!

I haven't lived downtown anywhere since Tucson a bizzillion years ago (pre recovery!).
Itz a kewl experience to have & so different then my Fla experience!

Our Apt has @ great vibe! The pergo floors make a diff fa sure! We have huge window that looks right out on Pine & I can see some if the tall buildings down here! So fun @ nite to
People watch!

Friday Farmers Market is around corner & so festive!!

Ok random rant ending now! More to come!!!


Shanti
Sunshine Bliss