Wednesday, December 1, 2010

My Life Fall 2010 Dream Book

I am starting a new tradition, doing Idea or Dream Books for my life. I find a old vintage book thatz just the right size & pages, and use it for my backdrop.

I then make sections of whatever I am into & glue fun pics & things that stimulate my cre8tif side! I decorate the front & Itz done. Of course I can add to it, or just browse thru it for ideas, smiles, etc!

Here's My Life Fall 2010 Dream Book!




Cover! Was a worn out Crossstitch Book!



Using Sassafras Papers!



Since we were moving to LB I had a Home Section for decorating gems..




Luv the pillows!!



Kewl Cabinet design!



I did do this design in my bedroom corner!




Ok not gre8t pic but it is a good vibe corner!




Luv this desk look! Mine ended up being simpler!




Itz compact but kickin!




Luv this! May do it on Ikea Billie Bookcase!




Organized & Neat & full of my Crafty Supplies!

I totally recommend doing a seasonal dream book! To inspire, rewire & desire!!

-Shanti