Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Likey Like List!

Yes even little minimalist me
Likes to dream of few new things for summer!!!



Cute Freakeness! By Moxie!



So going to invest in this Crafty Book!



Luv Luv these!



Looks Yummy! Scentarama fun!



So would like the Beachin it Teepee!



So gonna make some lovely Summery Always Bracelets!


My Nemesis: Shopping!
I've gotten the shopping bug lately.. But mostly for tanks, matching capri's & hoodies.. I downsized my Cali wardrobe to not much for our move back home... And I knew once we got settled i'd do some Fla wardrobe shopping.. So I decided on yellowy lime capri's, coral capri's, sea green capri's and tanks in matching colours.. Two dressy style light hoodies in coral & blue.. I like to think of my new wardrobe as Fla Stylin for garanimals!

I was lucky to get most of my goodies at: TJ Maxx, Old Navy & can u believe Wal Mart? They carry the Danskin line & I've always liked their sporty spice cuteness!
I also took a jaunt down to Vero Beach to The Gap Outlet.. I received a $15 off $75 purchase coupon! I was blessed to find a gre8t pair of wide leg dark denim trousers 60% off reg $44 snagged them for $17.99 each! So I bought two pairs, and also two short sleeve light cotton wrap sweaters in beige & black.. These are my staples for work! I have black sequin converse & nice black leather dress sandals w kewl leather flowers on them.. And some cute dressy black/silver sequin tanks from Cali nice to wear under the wrap sweater w dressy vibe.. If you can't tell I'm all about the coordinating pieces!!

For me having a wardrobe I really dig is super important! To like really luv what u own is what bein a minimalist iz bout for me!
And of course sharing a tiny closet w hubby keeps my wardrobe very manageable!
- Shanti