Monday, March 28, 2011

So much good it's cr8zy!

Yep that's right! With Summer like weather, sunny skies & beautiful beach dayz what more can a Grrl ask for?

Plus a bonus of friends in town to enjoy Spring Break!!

I'm giddy with delight!! It's awesome to be back home!!

I thought I'd post some fun pics that are inspiring me right this minute!!!

And i just wanna say Liz you will so be missed give Dick a hug for me!



Luv Luv this head board idea! Twinkle lights!
photo: Apartment Therapy




For my dream Bahamaian Refuge!
photo: Coastal Living Magazine




More Bahama Decor for my dream pad!
photo: Coastal Living Magazine




Dream Dolphin Kiss
photo: unknown




Liz & Dick Happy times in the Sun!
photo: unknown




Ok a bit of retrofied fun!
photo: unknown




Way Way to go!
photo: unknown




Way cute Summer tote!
photo unknown




Liz, Dick & Lucy WoW!
photo:unknown

-Shanti