Sunday, April 24, 2011

Happy Easter You! Happy Bday Me!




Yep thatz right! Bday Dance on Easter! How many peeps can say Easter is on their Bday? Me!


Cocoa Beach Early

I am so blessed after a hard day at work w a client in Cocoa Beach yesterday, I took a much needed nappie when I got home... I woke up refreshed and was told by hubby to get ready for a surprise! So of course I did!

Well 30 minutes later we were at Jack Bakers Lobster Shanty in Cocoa Beach! With a gorgeous view of the Indian River!!! What a dream!
I had my fav Fried Clams and let me tell you it was huge plate full!
I felt so blessed to have wonderful hubby, gre8t food, incredible view and be back home...BLISS! Truly!

We drove to Merritt Island after & saw the beautiful Mango Sunset!! Wowwww!!

Hubby gifted me with a $100 Gift Certificate to Aquarian Dreams!! And $50 shopping fun at TJ Maxx!

I also scored people magazine Special Edition on Liz Taylor!! Luv it!!!

Next week my friends will get together to celebr8te Bdays!!! So awesome April/May Aries/Taurus Babies!

- Shanti