Tuesday, April 26, 2011

My Dreamy Bedroom

I dig my bedroom.. OJ, Yello with pop of bright pink! Also utilitarian since we've only got one! I just adore platform beds, futon mattresses, Ikea side table. My design concept is minimalist design, maximum punch (Hawaiian that is!)!

Here are my idea dreamy bedrooms, designs...



Simple, but Stylin.. Granny Chic luv!
photo:Pinterest


Amazing blue walls! Gulf of Mexico blue!
photo:unknown


Luv Luv this headboard design!
Chalkboard paint 4 everyone!
photo:unknown


Dream Island Retreat Bedroom Luv!
photo: Coastal Living


Balloons Everyday Bedroom Luv! Ethereal!
photo:Pinterest


Crafting, Sleeptime combined... Dreammmmy!
photo:unknown


Headboard on the fly!
photo:unknown



Color, Island Shack Vibe!
photo:unknown



Wow Summer Camp Meets Boho Chic Luv
photo:unknown

-Shanti