Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Sunshine hiding in the Clouds

That was today!
I luv Fla stormy weather!

I forgot how hot of a topic it is here, the weather that is....

Considering 55 years ago Satellite Beach was pretty much uninhibited and a wild & undesirable place to live, we have it really, really good!

But we still have weather that's attention grabbing & makes us Floridians aware were just guests in this lush beautiful spot that we call home!

I want to share some bright & sunny rooms of delite!



Luv the Seashell Collection &fun stack of books! Although I have Nook & Nook Color...
photo:Apartment Therapy


Amy Butler Bedding Bliss
Reminds me of a summer Fla Day @ Beach!
photo:Decorology



More pretty bedding from Amy Butler.. Bright & Shiny a Joy to wake up too!
photo:Decorology



Fun small space design! Luv cube design in white but I wonder if couch is comfy?
photo:Apartment Therapy



Yummylicious fun furnishings! Vintage 70's... Can u tell?
photo:unknown



Luv whitewashed, faded, w blues, key lime & coral! Too many pillows for my taste..
photo:Coastal Living Magazine




Luv fun brite stripes... On wall not me!! Summer Shack luv.
photo:Coastal Living Magazine




Cute fun room for the kid in u...not big on metal furniture but luv luv colour explosion of key west fun!



A truly Florida Decadently Designed Home....Over the top but luv the vibrancy!
photo:unknown

Sun will come out tomorrow. U can bet ur bottom dollar.. Tomorrow Tomorrow...
- Shanti