Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Vintage 70's Luv

Pics of Past warm my heart & cre8te a smile that beams from inside out! Hope u enjoy!




New to me & makes me wanna go used book shopping!
photo:Cathy of California



Luv the title!
photo:Cathy of California



Sounds like fun on a rainy day! I'm game!
photo:unknown



Yes I do remember these! My brother signed me up so he could get more albums! Got Jim Croce album that I luved thru Columbia House!
photo:unknown



Kinda remember these! Would luv a pair now!! Freakin cute cowdude luv!
photo:unknown



Gorgeous Violet Bliss!!! luv colour!!
photo:Vogue



Life Magazine Liz & Dick in Puerta Vallarta during filming of The Night of Iguana.. B4 my time but I'm a huge fan of their luv luv affair!
photo:Life Magazine



Luv this vintage inspired room!
photo:unknown



OJ & Yello 60's Mod Groove!!
photo:unknown



Ok want all the outfits in this ad! Luv Sailor Pants, cute tops & fun bathing suit!!! I had few outfits like these growing up!
photo:unknown




Wow... What more can I say Huge Crush Always!
photo:unknown



My mom had sunglasses like these! Jackie is & was legend... Strong, elegant & amazing style!
photo:unknown



Freakin Gorgeous Italian Genes! So lovely, classic & I adore her!
photo:unknown



Sophia w hubby & sis in law.. Very fun & relaxing shot!
photo:unknown



She was incredible! The Lucy Show I luv luv luv!!
photo:The Lucy Show



Cute! Lucie doll, Desi Jr gorgeous & Lucy is timeless!
photo:The Lucy Show




Jack Lemon on Beach playing a electric organ?!!!! Fun! He was awesome too!!
photo:flickr



I wanted his hair! I mean really! I did have made crush on him too! Found out a friend in Cali was named after his character!
photo:unknown

Hope that fills up your retro hunger! I'm gonna chill tonite & watch original Hawaii 5O w Jack Lord (hunk!) on Crackle.....

-Shanti