Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Summer my time of year....




Ridin' 'round town with all the windows down
Eight track playin' all your fav'rite sounds
The rhythm of the bongos fill the park
The street musicians tryin' to get a start


'Cause it's summer
Summer time is here
Yes it's summer
My time of year
Yes it's summer
My time of year

Stretched out on a blanket in the sand
Kids of all ages diggin' Disneyland
Rappin' on the C.B. radio in your van
We'll give a big "ten four" to the truckin' man

Young boys playin' stick ball in the street
Fire hydrants help to beat the heat
Old man feeding pigeons in the square
Nighttime finds young lovers walking there

In Atlantic City or out in Malibu
Or any where between, I'm telling you
When you feel those balmy breezes on your face
Summer time is the best time any place!

Summertime By War

Luv that song!

Here in Satellite Beach it's been Summer for a while! Hot weather, Hot sand, Hot grrls & guys strutting their stuff. Me? I'm floating on my comfy raft in the pool when I can & staying in air-conditioning when I can't be floating! I luv this time of year & fact where my home is Summer is nearly a perpetual thing! It's almost always summer in Satellite!

With summer comes lazy hazy dayz. My off time consists of movies & reading beading magazines, playing on my iPad, reading my kindle. Also a bit of bead shopping, Bookstore browsing, jewelry designing, embroidery, art journaling & meetings sprinkled in there. Going to dinner at new fav Restaurant we can walk to! The food is fresh, seafood yummy & dressings for the salads are homemade! Lots of cat naps, Dandy Blend (dandelion tea w chicory) with vanilla almond milk chilled! Like the best iced coffee style drink ever!

I'm inspired by....


Yummy!


Delic!


Gorgeous Ombré Colours!


Cute!


Bling Bling!


I'm doing this today!

-Shanti
photos: pinterest