Sunday, July 31, 2011

Staycation Florida Style!

I so needed a break & last weekend we decided to getaway from it all & drive 100 miles to the north.
Ormond Beach is our olde stomping grounds & we luved livin there! It's a bit quieter then Daytona Beach yet not far the fun! We stayed @ Makai Beach Lodge on the Ocean. We booked a OceanView Room & kept the Slider open the whole time we were there! Thatz how I roll!
















We walked on da Beach, had yummy Ahi Tuna Salads at LuLu's Oceanside Grill went for a fun drive down A1A to Flagler Beach. I did some swimsuit shopping & painted my toenails & spent as much time as possible looking @ view!!







On our way home we went thru New Smyrna Beach and had sone yummy salads Cafe Heavenly& took the long way home on US 1.

I felt so revived & renewed & ready for the week ahead!

All just 100 miles away!


- Shanti