Friday, August 5, 2011

Summer Long Weekend Goalz...

Ya know I just luv that my new schedule means I get Fri, Sat, Sun & Mon off! Omgosh is that da bomb?!!
It really means I have 4 days to cre8te & design my new line of Bracelets! And play email catch up & so on!!

This long weekend I have few goals, since were taking off next weekend!

-Order more supplies...padded shipping envelopes, spools of leather, buttons, and score newest Sept Creatif magazines.










Spools of Leather waiting to be picked!





Latest Stringing Mag :-) & Mollie Makes! Well worth $17.00 4 both!

-Post on CL some beading stock I no longer use, Destash! For locale pick up.






Balls of yarn, Stringing Cord & Beads from past waiting to go to new homes & get used!!

-Find another sweet fancy smancy jewelry organizer w 36 compartments purrfect for my beads! They are luxurious & make my beads look even more gorgeous!






Lovely sparkly beads & their equally gorgeous container!

- A dozen new designs! Post on Etsy

                                                        



All my posted goodies...

-Work on Wholesaling Plan!

Enjoy the process!


- Shanti