Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Fascination & Inspiration with Bracelets & Arm Party

Why is it I can't get enough of Arm Candy? I mean seriously I'm so addicted to bracelet luv I can't see straight! My designs now are strictly restricted to the arm! I can see my clients with their jangle & sparkly wrists under their corporate suits, flannels, Jean jackets, sweaters, hoodies, velvet shawl, pashima & more.. A reminder that their individual style, self expression & beauty goes with them wherever they roam... And there's a little bit of gypsy in all of us! Here's few of my latest Additions Sunshine Bliss Etsy Store






Nice Holiday Arm Candy to Cre8te Sparkle & Luv!





Grass Green reminders of Summers's now past




Autumn Colours of Pumpkin Orange & Copper Spirit

I added ten new designs.. I'm working on cre8ting a new design style out of the double leather wrap bracelet that I was so lucky to be taught by such a wonderful instructor in Cocoa Beach! I'm in the "lab" experimenting with some ideas I've gotten thru my recent resurgence into meditation! I do the Wayne Dyer AH Meditation for manifesting & it helps not only clear the cobwebs but also open up my third eye for manifesting which I'm so wanting to do!

It was my first Wednesday off in a few months & I got so much accomplished! I was able to sleep 8 hours (huge for me & much needed!), list ten of my new designs on Etsy, W/O, and feel actually pretty good!!

I'm also Migraine free this week. I'm doing some new supplements & working out on my Malibu Pilates Chair (Which I luv BTW!)...
I'm still though getting thru the dark cloud of depression that came over me the last few weeks or so. I'm so relieved it's lifting & know that soon I'll be back in the mix of things.. I withdrawal when the dark cloud hits & even though it's not gre8t idea most of my long term friends understand... I comeback out to play when it's lifted...

-Shanti