Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Instagram & Summer 2011

Can u truly "luv" a inanimate object? Me thinks yes! Here is my top 5 object luv list:

1.iPhone
2.iPad
3.Kindle
4.Beads & Supplies
5.Apps for first two

One of my fav Apps is Instagram. It basically is da best way to glam up my pics with very little effort! And u can make a book out of pics w Blurb!


I also just found a few Collage Apps that I'm crushing on..Pic Stitch (Free), Photo Wall $2.99.

Now totally addicted to Collage Pics! Without further ado..




















































































































Do u feel the "totally addicted" vibe?
I'm gonna put these & more in a Blurb book for Holidays! I luv the idea of yearly Instagram pics!

PS Sept. 2011 Fresh Jewelry Designs & a sneak peak @ new designs!

-Shanti