Sunday, October 9, 2011

Fall Beyond the Sea

Here's lyrics to one of my fav songs & good movie too!

Beyond The Sea
Somewhere beyond the sea
somewhere waiting for me
my lover stands on golden sands
and watches the ships that go sailin

Somewhere beyond the sea
she's there watching for me
If I could fly like birds on high
then straight to her arms
I'd go sailing

It's far beyond the stars
it's near beyond the moon
I know beyond a doubt
my heart will lead me there soon

We'll meet beyond the shore
we'll kiss just as before
Happy we'll be beyond the sea
and never again I'll go sailing

I know beyond a doubt
my heart will lead me there soon
We'll meet (I know we'll meet) beyond the shore
We'll kiss just as before
Happy we'll be beyond the sea
and never again I'll go sailing

no more sailing
so long sailing
bye bye sailing...

Bobby Darin.. swoon

Out beyond Sea has been one heck of a storm.............. 45-50 mile hour winds. Intense rains...
It's scary,dreamy, fall like weather.....









I've been playing around w some fresh water cultured pearls, shells we've found on our beach, metallic paint & headpins of varying colours of metal.

And I scored #5 Issue of Mollie Makes, as well as Jewelry Affaire & latest Bead Trends Magazine.

Been drinking Organic Coconut Water daily..

And assorted findings... I dunno why but I don't really like finding shopping...uck...

Working on new Fall By The Sea Line... Skeptical, stretching myself, frustrating but I feel I'm gonna break on thru to the other side....
















I also signed up for a Jewelry Design Class on Craftsy... Only $25 & I'm gonna finally learn Bead Knotting & etching pics on metal as well as some advanced wire wrapping.... I'm impressed w their site, teachers & this class... And I'm not easily impressed after all these years of dabbling in jewelry designing..









I'm total self taught and started doin JD way b4 Internet & their were only a few books out on the subject.. Ok 1985.....

I been feelin lately I should be further along in my skills, behind in the race..
But the Hippie Grrl in me says wait you've done lots of cre8tif stuff, don't sweat it, chillax & it's journey not destination, yada yada..... And it's ok.... More bout bein @ peace with where I am then running myself ragged!


Here's Zen Zen wrapped in my cuddly soft cotton "spa" robe!






This weekends gonna b making Yarn Pom Pom's for Fall, Jewelry Designing, Starting my Craftsy Class & reading a yummy book on my Kindle!

-Shanti