Sunday, October 30, 2011

Fall Designs with Yoga as Inspiration...

What week, weather finally cooled off (for Fla) and it's really nice and overcast & bit windy!
I luv Luv it!
The skies are cloudy & beautiful!!!



I have been tru (well mostly) to my new back care regimen....
Got some new goodies to work with...My goal of 100 new items by end of November is lurking over me! But I'm moving forward. I listed 11 items today.. That doesn't seem like much but it's a all day affair, proper pics, editing, listing, etc....
I'm tired, but in a good way!!!
Visit my Etsy Shoppe!!


Yoga Charm Jewelry Sets..
I'm crushing on long breezy earrings!






Beyond The Sea Line of jewelry... My first set I listed today... I luv all things inspired by Ocean! I even have a mermaid clasp!!!



My Yoga Ribbon Wrap Bracelets are inspired by hand forged, hand stamped custom made Be the Change You Wish to See bracelet charm. The silky Ribbons are beautiful colours and hues of dreams!





















I'm excited to get to the 100 items mark. I'm at 64 right now....
I'm also researching yummy displays for my future cr8fty set ups.... I'm wanting to come up w something original....
More will be revealed!!
-Shanti