Thursday, October 6, 2011

Time for u to Fly

Steve sorry u had to go so soon. Ur light was bright & u changed world. We are different because of you & won’t ever forget.









You were Walt, Ford, Edison all rolled into one.

I’m sad he died so young. My hubby says it’s amazing he lived this long w Pancreatic Cancer. He looked like he was walking dead a few years ago.

Still sad. I bet he wished he spent more time on da beach, relaxing, reading, breathing, being….
Now he can, he’s free…









Funny w all mula he had he couldn’t beat death & I’m pretty damn sure he tried… And he won’t have Uhaul behind his Hearst…

I’m sad still for our own mortality…

And I pray for his wife & children that Steve left behind. I pray they find peace, and realize they aren't alone in their mourning...



- Shanti