Sunday, November 13, 2011

7 Things Crushin On.....

Welcome!
To my new weekly series!
Ok let's get this paaarty started!

1.


Luv this look! Why wasn't I gifted w blonde tresses & straight hair?!!! Really looks easy to keep up, versatile & fun!!!

2.


Ok it's official! I'm outting myself! I luv luv MS! And this new book I waaaaaant!!!
Just in time for the Holiday Season!

3.


I luv luv luv this magazine! The latest issue just came out over the pond, so I'll have to wait a bit for it to get to my locale Joann's.....

4.


On this gorgeous Seashell fireplace!!!! From Coastal Living Magazine! Of course it's a Florida home!!!

5.


Beauttttiful 70's long flowy skirts! I'm thinking one of each for the Holidays!!!!!! TY very much!

6.


1960's French Bohemian 215 sq feet Trailer.... Need I say more???

7.


This is amazzzzzzing! On the coast in Australia! Beach in background.... I could marvel @ this all day!!

-Shanti