Sunday, November 20, 2011

Meet me over @ Easily Dunn

Happy Sundae!
It's incredible sunny & warm here this a.m. I'm thinking Beach Meditation & walk!
sending sunny rays of good vibrations!



Easily Dunn




Here's a teaser intro....




1. tell us about yourself


I live by the Seashore with my two doggies, Karma & Zen, and my Hubby, Tony. I dig the beach, shelling, cre8ting & Sunshine! And spreading it wherever I can! I have been designing jewelry on and off for over twenty years. I try & live organically & think my Hippie Boho Beach Girl vibe carries thru to my jewelry! I believe in everyday bling with a twist of 70′s Boho Chic to remind you of your sparkle inside & out. I’m a simple beach girl who loves Candy Colors & Sunshine. Be the change you wish to see!

2. What inspired you to start your shop?

I had been selling for years at shows & to shoppes (way before the internet) and was open to a new venue. I just finished a cross country road trip traveling from Cali to Florida and selling along the way and someone told me about Etsy, and I took the plunge, and am so glad I did! Its a great learning experience & you meet wonderous souls along the way! The name Sunshine Bliss is what my hubby said when someone asked him about living in Florida on the beach. I love it!



-Shanti