Wednesday, November 9, 2011

My Life in a Instagram

New weekly Fall Series is one of my obsessions! Snapping pics on my iPhone, edited them on my Photo Studio App & finally adding them to my Instagram collection!!

This week (so far) has brought about gre8t revelations about the nature of the human spirit & my ability to adapt to what God has put in front of moi... Making Organic lemonade Icee's out of sour lemons! But as usual it's a process, and not end result, but journey!






Sunrise 6:55ish 11/9/11 Cloudy but terrific colours! Over the Atlantic!



Few minutes later! Turned out to be a beautiful day!!!



Afternoon View shimmery water off the pool & and inter coastal waterway!



Beautiful Rose Petals drying out!



My adopted boy doggie! PS don't telllll Karma & Zen!



Displays for upcoming events!



CONT....



New supplies glam!!!



Mrs Beasley my childhood doll & bestie!! I'm so wanting one now!



Little display in our Minimalist home! Important reminder! And luv luv books!

It's only Wednesday & it's already shaping up into a exciting week of possibilities!!!

-Shanti