Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Holiday Inspired Designs

It's official! I'm done w my Holiday Shopping! And I have a Secret to share!

Cute score! The purse/clutch is sparkly, rhinestone gorgeous!



I buy what I would luv luv to get! I spy best of what TJ Maxx, Marshall's & Ross have & snag it! Then after I've bought a nice bounty of gorgeous things, I put my list out & make piles for those lucky ladies getting some yum yum's!
This obviously only works when shopping for grrl's though!


I also have another secret.... I buy little things I adore for me too! Then give them to hubby to wrap! He does of course buy me something wonderful! On his own though! It's usually something small in lovely box & $$!

And I give my doggies clothing & gourmet snacks! I know I'm silly!!

Here's the latest cre8tions! I'm not sure but it seems I'm owl cr8zy again like I was in 70's when I was a kid! U decide!!! I'm also a bit in luv w charm bracelets again... Sigh that's a "style" that should never go out IMHO! Click here to see them @ Etsy Shoppe!


















Ok had throw in a Reindeer & Beach Inspired jewelry for good measure! I'm working on two more holiday pieces for a few other blog giveaways! I'll let u know when giveaway happens & include links & pictures!!!

Were watching '65 version of Charlie Brown's Christmas tonite, and have our slider open & can feel this evening it's a bit cooler (not much) beach breeze! Nice!!! Although I'm in tank & Capri sleepwear!

-Shanti