Saturday, December 31, 2011

Last Day 2011 Beach Day!

This is how my day began.....



Being told by Mr. Tony "Shanti you badly need a Beach Day!" I'm wearing hubby's Geoffrey Beene PJ's sitting in the sun on our very large balcony!

Fast forward 2 hours & we walk across the street (200 yards), to the glorious, luminous, shining every so brightly beach!!! It was 77 degrees & awesome beach weather! The ocean was flat & had a striking resemblance to the Gulf of Mexio! I was swooning! My heart skipped a bit, I had a permanent smile! The shells were cr8zy! I mean eat your heart out Sanibel! It was a Sheller's Paradise!

Karma & Zen came to play! Tony ran & played! I walked & hand picked shells (gifts I include w every purchase for my lovely clients!) so w/o further ado.... The last day of 2011 A incredibly warm & sunny beach day!











































Were blessed beyond belief to live in our own little tropical oasis!
May you have all your dreams come true w fairy dust & glittery dreams!
-Shanti