Saturday, December 3, 2011

My life in a Instagram Weekly Series

Wehhhh this week is flyin, I mean flyin! For you too?
I did get a few of my Black Friday Scores in this week & Florida Finally got the memo it's Fall!!!!!! Luv it! Today though is sunny & mid 70's!!!
Not at all complaining at all just saying!

So listening to lots of Pandora right now! Dean Martin Holiday Channel!!!

Just finished a cute cute Door wreath! With Christmas Owl fun!!







View from my sunroof! Nice cloudy Florida Beach Day!!



My Black Friday Handmade Bead Score! From Second Surf (Barbara) she is locale residing in Merritt Island! I luv luv her stuff! I luv her Clay Shells!!



I had touch of pink eye :-( this week.... Hence sunglasses!!!



A shot from my sunroof! Rainbow Fall days!



Vintage "new" to me top! And goofing for the camera!!



Vista print return labels... With my new design thankz to Monica of The First Lime!



I'm so excited to own a piece of Red Velvet Luv Luv! The Pumpkin Pie Dress! Elsie & Emma offered 50% off all their dresses for Black Friday!!! I can't wait to doll it up!



My new Moo Cards! I luv luv Moo Cards so much!!!

Been doin a marathon Greg the Bunny Series from Netflix on DVD! So silly, bit crude but funny @ at times cute cute cute!

-Shanti