Sunday, December 11, 2011

My Life in a Instagram Holiday

Happppppppppppy Holidayz! Even us little ole Minimalist luv luv to decorate!
And bein a Indie Crafter I get my DIY on!

Lots of Glitter, glue, tinsel, garland & holiday music!


A little tour of our small pad and u see my Christmas in the woods Vignette! The "tree" is two pieces of poster board w scrapbook paper... The owl is wood & has silk sari ribbon, tissue paper & lots of adornments!
I included a jar full of matchy strands of beads! And a few woodland friends! Deer, Elf & heart from Kitchsy Designs!




We have "pass thru" between kitchen & living room! So I pulled out my embroidery hoops & wrapped kicky garland around them & put cute ornaments in the middle! Then put assorted shells & glittery snowflakes beneath w cottony glitter fabric! I added a sand time keeper wrapped in glitter! Then above is garland w tiny hanging cards & snowflakes I made!



Our first Advent box tree! W Holiday gnome @ top in shorts & holding a drink!!!!
Hubby cut out tree!

I'll have more pics next week of our pink glitter tree! Ok off to holiday fun in Florida! Aka watching Holiday Movie in shorts & flip flops!

-Shanti