Wednesday, December 19, 2012
Saturday, December 15, 2012
– One day at a time. Dr Bob, physician, and a cofounder of Alcoholics Anonymous – ". . . would explain prayer by telling how the camels in a caravan would kneel down in the evening, and the men would unload their burdens. In the morning, they would kneel down again, and the men would put the burdens back on. ’It’s the same with prayer,’ Dr. Bob said. ’We get on our knees to unload at night. And in the morning when we get on our knees again, God gives us just the load we are able to carry for that day.’"
Dr. Bob and the Good Oldtimers (1980), page 229 CAMEL PRAYER
"The tasks of the day can pass with ease when a camel or I start on our knees.
One Master we serve, the camel and I, and stay for that day completely dry." From: This website I find the symbolism of the Camel to be extremely comforting and way amazing that Dr. Bob was led to tell that story thru his higher power.
Thursday, December 6, 2012
Sunday, December 2, 2012
Yep it's that time of year! And I'm jumping on the gift giving bandwagon! I am giveaway a special exclusive Holiday piece not sold online!
Snowflakes & Glitter Beaches Necklace
Beautiful glitter in a glass bottle with vintage inspired rhinestone snowflake and Czech glass blue seas drop wrapped in copper dangle on sea blue silk sari ribbon necklace! Celebrate the Season and throw some glitter party fun!
Yeppers thats the beauty I'm giving away! All thatz missing is Santa on the Beach!
Ok the Deets:
1. Follow Sunshine Bliss Blog.
2. Leave comment below (duh!! :-)!!)
3. Go to My Etsy Shop pick a favorite and leave comment below for another chance to win.
Thatz it! I'm making it simple since Holidays are busy, crazy time of year!
The Giveaway will run till next Sundae at midnite! Dec 9.
Winner will be chosen thru random.org on Monday Dec. 10.
Saturday, December 1, 2012
1. Update my blog 3x wkly.
2. Two Holiday DIY's.
3. Start New Series.
4. Do a Giveaway. Dec. Personal Goalz
1. Move/stretch 4-5 Times a week.
2. Meditate 4-5 times a week.
3. Cut down on sugar.
4. Regular meeting schedule. Dec. Bizz Goalz
1. Renew 5-6 items on Etsy daily.
2. Design five new pieces weekly.
3. Find recovery store outlets.
4. Organize Studio.
5. Update brand? Of course fun goalz are glitter & laughter & hugs!
Friday, November 30, 2012
Here's the second half of the Instagram Photo a Day by Fat Mum Slim.
Day 16. The view from your window. At my clients home! Pretty!
Day 17. The last thing you bought. A Orchid Topaz Bracelet on Ebay!
Day 18. Happened this weekend. Creating Healthy Veggie Meals for my Alzhemiers Client.
Day 19. Something awesome. The beach in our town.
Day 20. Work/Play. Work making healthy meals for clients. Play my Jewelry Design Bizz.
Day 21. What you wore. Distressed wide leg levi's and silver metalliac bob's shoes.
Day 22. Grateful. I live where Palm Trees are plentiful.
Day 23. Black. The mood in Brevard County when the last Shuttle lifted off the launchpad.
Day 24. A sound you heard. The swooshing sound from my clients ceiling fan.
Day 25. Sky. The beauty of a Florida Fall sky.
Day 26. In the cupboard. A healthy Veggie Breakfast from my cupboard thanks to hubby.
Day 27. Trees. Gorgeous sunset near banana river with beautiful Palm Trees.
Day 28. Vehicle. The backend of my VW Bug.
Day 29. Big. Swimming with the dolphins upclose they are big & beautiful!
Day 30. On the Wall. A lotus flower art piece created by a recovery artist.
Phewww! I did it!
1. 3x week blog posting UPDATE Ck did it! 2. Photo A Day in November from Fat Mum Slim UPDATE Ck did it! 3. Do a Fun Giveaway UPDATE Fail. Doing this in Dec. 4. Start Thankful Thursday regular weekly post. UPDATE Ck did it! Thankful 30 day in pics! 5. Share fun, easy weekly DIY Holiday Vibe! UPDATE Kinda did it. 1 DIY Personal Goalz for November... 1. Stick with Candida Free Diet UPDATE Fail. Next Month. 2. Move 25-30 mins daily w Weights UPDATE FAIL. Ran and did some walking not consistant. Next Month. 3. Meditate, Pray, read my daily meditation books. UPDATE Kinda. Meditated 3-4 days week and read my meditation books more then not. 4. Put 25% of my income in savings every week . UPDATE Fail. Next Month. Period. 5. Use Question a day 5 year Journal. UPDATE Pass! Fun! Bizz Goalz November.... 1. Relist 5-10 items daily on Etsy. UPDATE Kinda. A couple times a week.... 2. Find a Online resource to advertise. UPDATE Fail Next Month. 3. Update 5-10 new pieces weekly. UPDATE Pass!! 4. Make Up 25 TY bags that are included with purchase. UPDATE Pass! Reordered more ship supplies. 5. Do some giveaways on other blogs. UPDATE kinda. Dec 1st Giveaway. Pretty good on my goalz this month. Carry thru to next month. And maybe some fun goalz next month!
Final 12 days of Gratitude in photos.
Day 19. Thankful for Hubby's kewl family!
Day 20. For Bill W and Doctor Bob.
Day 21. For Hubby!
Day 22. For beautiful beach less then fifteen minutes away!
Day 23. For finding one of my passions jewelry design.
Day 24. For the Ocean touching my toes.
Day 25. Thankful for living insuch a gorgeous place. Vacation=roadtrip!
Day 26. Thankful for my new Kindle HD Fire! What a gorgeous way to read!
Day 27. Thankful for my view out the front door! Beautiful Florida Fawna.
Day 28. Thankful for being able to read and comprehend!
Day 29. Thankful for huge in ground fire pit in our backyard!
Day 30. Thankful for our Blendtec Blender and all the organic healthy juices hubby makes!
And the zillion bajillion other things I have gratitude for!!!
I've been a bit overwhelmed with Fall this year! Feeling a newfound energy and vitality with the "cooler" weather! My designs have reflected that me thinks! Without further ado....
Sea Turtle Recovery necklace! Nice and slowwww!
Drops of recovery necklace!
Dream of peace bracelet.
Blossom into recovery necklace.
NA/AA Unity recovery bracelet.
Believe in Recovery Necklaces.
Peaceful Vibe bracelet.
Peaceful drops of luv earrings.
Peaceful waves earrings.
Butterflies are Free to fly Recovery Necklace.
Bling a Ling a Ling Recovery Bracelets.
Clean Recovery Bling bracelet.
Recovery Bling luv bracelet.
Three sided Peace earrings.
More recovery bling bling bracelets.
Live in the moment Recovery bracelet.
Wing and prayer recovery bracelet.
Coppery Lights Recovery Bracelet.
Sober is Sexy Bracelet.
Key to Recovery Necklace.
Unlock your potential recovery bracelet.
Persistence Goldfish bracelet. SOLD
Whooo's for peace bling bracelet.
Believe in peace bracelet.
That's a month worth of designs!!! Sorry for photo overload!!
All are available in my Etsy Shoppe!