Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Diane's Dream Designs LUV!

I've been so blissed to get to know Diane of Lavender Dreams Blog Fame! She totally is fabulous & She rocks! Did I mention she lives in Florida!! Yahoo!!

Well Lady Di has recently opened her new shop Diane's Dream Designs full of gorgeous I mean GORGEOUS Wristlets & Purses! I'm a Huge wristlet fan from way back I own quite a few!

Well I ordered a lovely Wristlet & Lady Di (my nickname for her!)
served it up piping fresh hot!
I picked The Owl at Night Design! I'm humongous Owl fan from way back!! And can say its my Fav wristlet I own!! I'm in luv luv with it & am nervy about taking it out! It's ThaT nice!!!!
















Way beautiful!! Lady Di also sent me some gorgeous purple stone wire wrap earrings & one of her signature lighthouse pouches!! I luv it & earrings!!!
Ok IMHO run don't walk & get yourself one b-i-t-c-h-i-n (sorry I swore) fantabulous wristlet to carry all your lovelies in!!!
-Shanti
PS Diane just posted some fresh goodies!!!