Sunday, May 13, 2012

Button Swap and Blog Hop

Welcome to my little neck of the woods! I just want to start out with saying Cindy Wimmer Thank you and you RoCk! Seems like only yesterday I signed up for Cindy Wimmer's Button Swap! So awesome of her to have this rather darling event! A Really Fun time me thinks was had by all!



I was partnered up with Rose Binoya here is her Etsy Shoppe and Blog!
She is a very talented Jewelry Artisan with beautiful designs! Luv her style!!!
She lives in a part of California that Hubby and I lived in! Such a small world really?! ReallY!
She sent me some beautiful buttons vintage and new! I totally spaced on taking a pic before designing of her beauties :-(....


Pretties!!!
She also sent me these beauties:

These are big-leaf maple tree seed beads and a vintage bead Rose wire wrapped into a clasp and a few fun Dragonflies!!
TY again Rose!!
Ok let's get to what you came here for! The designs!!!!




Pink Lemonade Bling Leather Wrap Bracelet

I decided to take the WTF Rhinestone Wrap Design into Sunshine Bliss land and did my own take on that look!
I wire wrapped a rhinestone strand around a braided t shirt yarn bracelet, then wrapped randomly pink lemonade silky hued ribbon and cotton candy hued ribbon around the rhinestone strand.
The beautiful pink lucite style vintage button is the closure. I added a silver platted wishbone & OM charm just for fun! Oh heck this whole piece reeks fun!



Rainbow Hued Fringe Bangle

For this design I used a vintage bangle & wrapped very randomly deep sparkly rainbow hued ribbon. I randomly knotted and let some of the pieces be fringe! I wire wrapped the vintage metal beauty of a button! I hit the repeat button on fun!




Tangerine Dreams Leather Wrap Bracelet

The fun trendy Leather wrap bracelet done in tangerine jade beads with tangerine leather and the gorgeous vintage style orange and yellow with flowers button! Makes me want a Creamsicle Popsicle!




Charming Feather Necklace

I decided for the MOP Beauty of a Button to try something different from my norm. As in bracelet! Haha! So i did up this beauty! Started out with wire wrapping a silver plated horseshoe charm and Czech glass gorgeous faceted fire polished deepest green bead dangle, then added chain and a pewter sun charm, silver plated peace sign charm, a silver plated evil eye hamsa charm and a beautiful peacock feather to finish the statement piece! I added a OM sign to the chain and a Hamsa toggle clasp in silver plate for the final touches! I luv Charm necklaces that dangle and has that Boho Chic Vibe I so adore and this one does both!
I hope you enjoyed your visit and want you to know that Buttons are something I rather luv. I always have and always will and TY again Cindy for pushing me creatively!

Now go! Get out of here! And see the other gorgeous designs from these oh so gifted Jewelry Artisans!

And Thank you for visiting and

















































































 Kim Roberts and Partner unable to participate at this time.


















































Pam Ferarri and Stefanie Teufel (will share their reveal on a later date)






























Stefanie Teufel and Pam Ferarri (will share their reveal on a later date)