Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Spiritual Meanderings

Ok I'm gonna share something real personal here and I'm a bit apprehensive but well here it goes!!




Them changes seem to just keep coming one after another after another.. And in all different areas of my life!!!
Best laid Plans.....
I thought we would be moving to Clearwater Beach this year and I would be selling more of my designs on the Pier at the beach there...
We planned on buying a Winnebago and renovating it..




See they are on my 2012 To-Do List!
The Jokes on Me......
Life happens when your busy making other plans!!!
Hey we did renovate but it was our rental home.
Hey I have been selling more jewelry, but on Etsy.




Gods in Charge...
God HaS a pLaN and I'm only needing to come to terms with that fact and that I'm NOT in cOnTrOl!! Like ever ever ever!!!!




More Changes........
My spiritual beliefs which I keep private normally are: I believe in GoD and pray, meditate, etc to HIM....
I also take some ideas from Eastern Philosophies... Learning to accept, be in the moment, that life is unfolding as it is suppose to and I like to chant. Repeat a phrase or word over and over.




My Shift...
-Lately I've started digging and grooving on Angels... Incorporating them into my jewelry, home decor!
-I found a kickin Bible recently. Girls (teens) bible with a daily reading tied right to scripture.



Revolve Devotional Bible

-I've read the daily thoughts from the bible a few times, it's very right on..
-I listen almost exclusively (about 90%) to Christian Music, I find it very uplifting..
-I upload lots of Christian Books on my Kindle
-I am even considering going back into therapy at a Episcopalian Church (did that years ago really liked it)..



But....
I'm conflicted. I still have Buddha's scattered thru my home, and design interfaith jewelry...
And......
I'm well to be honest a bit mixed up Faith wise!
Fact is...
One thing I do feel certain of...
More will be revealed.
And that my lovely readers is that!
Thank You for reading!!
Back to your regularly scheduled Blog Post.
-Shanti