Friday, July 20, 2012

Abundance of Warm Tropical Days






Our locale Park

Honestly great summer weather we get in Central Coastal Florida!! Some days with tropical rain, then hot sun, then cloudy goodness... The sunsets are so gorgeous......
I've been blessed with another client this past week. More hours and $$. When i became a Certified HHA {like a CNA} last year and jumped thru all the hoops & schooling i had no idea it would evolve into a new
career as a Home Healthcare Provider... And it would keep me as busy as i want to be!

I was just thinking something to supplement my income while i worked on getting my Jewelry & Skincare business going again!

Haha best laid plans, blah blah blah!

The instant gratification i recieve for doing my job is amazing! I mean when i go to work i KNOW i'm making a difference, it's very humbling for sure!




I have lots of gratitude this week and am so happy i ordered the cutest most darlin tote from Diane's Dream Designs!!! Totally made my overnite work time more yummy! I was able to fill it full of healthy snacks and my kindle! I also had Diane make me a matching cosmetic bag! More pics to come!! She is amazing and a awesome bag designer!

PS the wood plaque caption above the tote says just take a moment to breathe!
-Shanti